- Total Market Reach – up to 1,870,000 people a day!
- Environmentally friendly
- Immediate Brand Awareness
- More value for money compared to tv, radio or newspaper
- Instant conversion rate of consumers to product/service with dedicated routes
- Boost your advertising campaigns based on your objectives, budgets and market
- Make an impact for your brand without taking a large chunk from your marketing budget
- Travel on pre-set routes during prime time traffic periods
- Target competitor locations
- Target areas with key events attracting your audiences i.e. music festivals, food festivals, flower shows, carnivals, sporting events and many more.
The most recent study about billboard advertising was published in 2009 and is called the Arbitron National In-Car Study. According to this study, billboard advertising was found to be effective on drivers. Here’s a few statistics the study reported (though mobile billboards has greater impact):
- 71% of Americans consciously look at billboard messages while driving and many learn about an event or restaurant they later attended.
- 37% report looking at an outdoor ad each or most of the time they pass one.
- 58% learned about an event or restaurant they were interested in attending by viewing a roadside billboard.
- 56% of Americans mentioned a billboard they found funny in conversation
- 26% noted a phone number written on a billboard and 28% noted a website address written on a billboard